Monday, December 21, 2009

from Victor, via Sally

This email is from Victor of the Tsimshian Nation. Victor is an elder and the artist who created Dariusz's soul catcher, which Dariusz used during soul retrievals.

Brothers and Sisters,

This is Whe La Ha, AKA Victor of the Tsimshian Nation. Amoxin - Listen -Gwiden - howl ya - here is what I have to say-

I give thanks for the life of Dariusz who now walks in the night land with his kin. May Dariusz's spirit be at one with the Universe. May our hearts heal from the loss of such a big spirit who devoted himself to helping others. Dariusz held a vision for healing and unity in the world and he spent his time on Mother Earth to create a circle where people could come and transform their energy and begin a new journey here on earth!! They say we all have this potential but few dare to walk this path.

Dariusz has transformed into spirit. Remember the only thing separating ourselves from our spirits is our bodies. We CANnot fall out of the Universe when we die! I was honoured to create a soul catcher for Dariusz so he could cleanse the wounds of loneliness, pain and loss for people. I know the soul catcher walked with a good spirit. Art and creativity are gifts from the creator so we can transform and Dariusz lived this creed. From the very bottom of my being I extend my deepest sympathies to those of you who were close to Dariusz. Loss is very painful.

Dariusz appeared to my wife Wapse Panashi Equay and I the day before his passing. We both came across things in our household that reminded us of Dariusz. My wife says she felt like she had a visit and feast with Dariusz the day before he journeyed and I too, had a clear image of him enter into my consciousness. We both wondered "why" we had these thoughts but went on with our day. The next day we heard about Dariusz passing. To us, this is proof of our spiritual powers as humans. We didn't realize at the time but Dariusz was paying us a visit.

So to you, his people, pay attention to unusual sounds. Let yourself sit and remember if the thoughts come. This is Dariusz's spirit reaching out to you and it is all perfectly natural.They say the spirit stays close for 13 moons after a person journeys to the other shore. In our tradition we feast a year after the passing to finally let go. My wife's people say the stars are the campfires of our ancestors. Go now Dariusz. Light your fire in the sky.

May the moon shine on thee in thy solitary walk and may the misty mountain winds be free to blow against thee!!

T’oyaxsut ‘nÜÜn(thank-you) I have spoken. Whe La Ha (Big Sky)