Monday, December 14, 2009

from Cari

After my mom passed away, it opened my eyes to realizing that there is way more out there than I will ever know. You see, if my mom had not passed away this year, I would have never met Dariusz. My hairdresser was telling me about this guy whom she never met, named Dariusz whom her friend spoke very highly of. I was looking for some guidance, and hoping that I could communicate with my mom again. I was somewhat skeptical, but I figured I didn’t have anything to loose. So I book a reading with him, and the first thing he said when I sat down was, “Where is your mom”. Needless to say, I threw any skepticism that I had, out the door. He gave me the guidance I was so desperately needing, and he told me that grief, take as long as it takes. To help me get through it, he recommended reading “The Tibetan book of living and dying”.

Through that reading I learned that I needed healing. He suggested that I would benefit from a soul retrieval. After the soul retrieval, he said, for someone like me, this will change my life, and it certainly did! Having the soul retrieval from such a kind, caring, compassionate man, made it the most beautiful experience of my life. The way he described what went on in his journey in searching for my soul parts, was just so precious. I wanted my friends and family to know how amazing and special this experience was to me, so I wrote it all down to share with them. I played my tape for who ever wanted to listen. I wanted people to know, how this beautiful man Dariusz, changed my life forever.

Ever since then, I felt an undeniable connection with him. I was so excited to start taking first year circle with him. Though these experiences I got to know him quickly. When we were talking about how long we have known each other, I reminded him that we had only met this year. He said, “It seems like we have known each other for much longer than that?” I told him I felt the same way.

He told me that spirit was telling him to teach our 1st year circle all these advanced teachings. I felt so luck to have been able to spend some one on one time with him on the car ride up to Tacoma, for our fellow classmates house blessing. I expressed how eager I was to learn his teachings, and he told me to stick with it, and not to give up on following through with all of the Shamanic classes. He told me that I was going to help a lot of people. I will never forget his words of encouragement. What an amazing teacher.

I felt so blessed to be in the presence of such a wonderful, beautiful, kind, caring person. One day in class he told us that he loved us, you could feel that it came from the heart. The love emanating from him filled up our bodies with pure, warm, comforting light. It was a wonderful feeling. He was such a bright light in my life, and so many people’s lives. I feel so honored to have known him. He is an amazing man.

Kaya, I feel so lucky to have met you. You remind me a lot of your father. So sweet kind and caring, and you tell it like it is, just like your dad! When your dad talked about you, you could tell that he loved you with all his heart. He told us about your gifts and your dreams. What a wonder father to have. He touched so many people’s lives.

On that ride home in the car after the house blessing, we were listening to Pearl Jam’s new CD. He started singing along with a song called, “Just Breath.” He sang, “aw huh…” and dragged it out a little, and he said, “It sounds like Counting Crows”. In the last couple of weeks I have heard that song on the radio many times, usually right when I turn on the radio, and always from the beginning of the song. I started to really listen to the lyrics, and I realized that this song was a sign, a gift from him, telling us that we will all meet him again on the other side.

To my true and beautiful friend, and mentor. I love you, and I miss you. I know you will be doing amazing work over there, and I know you will still be in our lives. Thank you for coming in our dreams and our hearts. You have touched my life and my heart forever. I will never forget you. I can’t wait until we see you again! Aho!

Here are some of the lyrics from the song “Just Breathe”, that I believe is a message to us all:

Verse 1:
Yes I understand that every life must end, aw huh...
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, aw huh...
I'm a lucky man to count on both hands
The ones I love...

Some folks just have one
Others they got none, aw huh...

Chorus 1:
Stay with me
Let's just breathe

Outro:
Nothing you would take
Everything you gave
Hold me 'till I die
Meet you on the other side

----------------------------------------
p.s. I know that Dariusz mentioned that he had a video that he was working on that just needed some final editing or something to that effect. That would be so cool if someone could complete that process, so that we could all see it. That would be amazing. I would love to help out in any way I can. Thank you.
Cari