Monday, December 21, 2009

from Jessica and Evan


Hello – Dariusz married my husband Evan I on October 15, 2007. Funny story actually. When I had first asked him to marry us he refused and said he doesn’t do that. I said ok and let it rest trying not to take it personally. My fiancé and I at the time tried to find someone else but we of course did not want anyone else. We both kept saying that he is the only person in our lives that would work. I asked several more times over a few months and he got a little more irritated with me each time because I was guilting him into it by telling him we don’t have anyone to marry us. After the 3rd or 4th time he said he would pray about it. I asked him again several weeks later and he said he didn’t have an answer yet. Long story short he finally agreed and what cracked me up was what he said to my husband “Evan – I will marry you and Jessica under one condition….you have to get those eyebrows under control.” My husband has Frida Khalo eyebrows to the extreme. Anyways, I am very grateful he agreed to marry us in the end because still to this day we both said that none could have done it better. He also helped me with house blessings and soul retrievals that have helped me through some pretty rough roads. Thank you Dariusz…u will be missed.

Jessica & Evan

P.S. I guess Evan and I were the only couple that Dariusz ever married which makes it just that much more special.