Friday, December 10, 2010

from Stacey

Dear Dariusz,

It is hard for me to believe that a year has passed since you left us! Actually, you have been around quite a bit - in dreams, visitations, and even a warning when something very difficult was about to happen - and for that I am so grateful. But I still miss you, the Earthly you, so much - coming to visit you in your Belltown apartment, your orange kitties, your bawdy sense of humor, your wisdom and your vision. I can still hear your voice, and see your mischevious face. In Judaism the one year anniversary of the death of a loved one is observed by lighting a Yahrzeit candle and letting it burn for 24 hours. I will burn this candle in honor of you, whose light shown so very brightly on this earth, and still does from beyond.

With love,

Stacey