Saturday, December 11, 2010

from Mische

Dariusz,

Yesterday I turned to my sweetheart and said “I keep seeing today’s date and getting hung up on it.. like today is someone’s birthday”. Indeed it was. When I’ve told people about my time with you and I come to the part about your sudden departure I always tell people that you never seemed to waste time wrapping your arms around whatever came next. So I imagine that your higher self saw an incredible opportunity to grow and wasted no time in taking you to that place. Somehow you inspire me even in your passing – I try not to waste time now. I know that you’ve been joyfully reborn into a new journey of one type or another. You, beautiful man, come to mind so often. I want to tell you that I miss you and I thank you for all that you’ve done – and for all that you continue to do. If the measure of our lives is the impact we make on others, we’re going to need a much bigger stick. :)

With so much love,

Mische