Wednesday, March 16, 2011

from Ben

I met Dariusz in 2001 while backpacking across USA on my way to the UK. During my visit to Seattle I felt compelled to walk in to the bookstore, Eco-Elements, and was looking at the Four Agreements book when a slightly built and slightly odd:) Polish man came up and asked if I wanted a reading...I have to say it was the most accurate and also hilarious psychic reading I had ever had. I remember Dariusz laughing and conversing with his guides during the reading, which was extremely comical. I also remember he told me I needed to be getting more sex but it didn't mean selling my arse on the street...I mean what kind of psychic says that...hilarious! During my time in Seattle we hung out and I was also fortunate to get a soul retrieval.

Over the years that I lived in London we kept in touch and I came over to Seattle and visited. Dariusz graciously let me stay in his apartment and he stayed in his friend's river boat (such a kind and loving guy). It always struck me how little time I had actually spent with Dariusz and yet how deep the connection was. Dariusz has come in to my thoughts a few times over the last few years, and I meant to get in touch, always knowing he would be as welcoming and engaging as if little time had passed. So it was a real shock when I discovered today about his passing all that time ago. Dariusz, I feel enriched having known you and wish you all the best on your next adventure!:)